One Proud Puppy

11 Responses to “One Proud Puppy”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    That picture is awesome. She does look like one proud big sister. Hope your holiday was fun.  

  2. # Blogger Mel

    Delightful pic!

    YOu must be one proud mama - doesnt it feel really weird to have THREE kids?

    I still pinch myself from time to time. And I have mine ONE at a time!!  

  3. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    OHH!!!! So sweet.  

  4. # Blogger My Wombinations

    How was trick or treating?  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So very sweet! :-)  

  6. # Blogger Christine

    Aiee so adorable! She's so proud, I just want to hug her.  

  7. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    What a great picture! She looks like such a proud big sister.  

  8. # Blogger beagle

    Love it  

  9. # Blogger Jeni

    So sweet to see them all together!  

  10. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    LOVE it.  

  11. # Blogger Damselfly

    Ohmygoodness! At first, I thought Isabella was holding bags of candy in both arms. Then I did a double take. What's she's got is definitely better than candy. She's so cute!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly