Happy Halloween








Isabella and I are off to a toddler Halloween party at the children's museum, then a trip to her grandma's and great aunt's houses so they can see her in her costume. The evening will conclude with a few house's worth of trick-or-treating, whereby the biggest draw will not be the candy, but the ringing of doorbells.
What are you doing to celebrate Halloween today?

14 Responses to “Happy Halloween”

  1. # Blogger Marie

    Too cute!

    Maybe we'll see you at the museum!!  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    I am in awe of you. I cannot believe you are going out and about. Have a wonderful time. I'm going to be running Julianna's party at school, then home to get ready for trick-or-treat and Julianna's birthday tomorrow. Then, tonight, trick or treat and lots of Mommy guilt trying to decide if I miss seeing Rebekah perform at the marching band state competition tonight or if I keep J&J up until 11 on Halloween with her birthday tomorrow so I can go.

    Enjoy your wonderful day.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I *love* that first photo of Isabella! That's definitely frame-worthy.

    Bridget and I are off to her preschool Halloween party from 10-12, and then I have to rush home and try to put the finishing touches on R&S, write an article for my yuck job, and get ready for trick-or-treating. Truth be told, I'm a bit of a Halloween Scrooge. It's my least favorite holiday.

    Good for you for getting out! I remember when Jacob was a week old and I took Hannah to the grocery store with me one evening (this was on Halloween). The clerk asked if I would be taking her trick-or-treating to which I replied, "she doesn't really understand, and I had a baby just a week ago anyway." An old granny behind me asked, "What are you doing at the grocery store if you've only just had a baby?!" I felt like saying, "Lady! The world doesn't stop just because you've had a baby!" It felt GOOD getting out of the house!  

  4. # Blogger Jesser

    I've got to work this AM, but I'm going to go get her around noon and we're going to spend the afternoon carving pumpkins and napping. Then this evening we will have Halloween Supper (pumpkins with yummy filling) and some trick or treating afterwards if she's still awake. ;)  

  5. # Blogger Chastity

    Wow, look at you getting out there already! Today we're staying home...I plan to take pictures and finish LG's costume. Then tonight my parents are coming over to watch the twins while we go to a friend's house to trick or treat with a group of LG's friends. It should be interesting; it'll be the first time I've been away from the babies for more than twenty minutes since we were in the hospital.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! You are very ambitious for being the mom of newborn twins & a toddler! It makes me tired, and I would guess I'm getting a little more sleep than you these days!

    We are off to run some errands and then a visit with the grandparents, and then off to a party and trick or treating tonight. I'll definitely post pictures of Thing One & Thing Two tomorrow! =)  

  7. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Sounds like a wonderful evening. Little Elvis went to a party last night, and we've picked out a few events we hope he can make it through today. And he has to show off his cute costume to the neighbors.
    Hope you guys have a great Halloween!  

  8. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    Great photos Kristi! (as alway) and love Isabella's costume. Too cute! Hope everyone is doing well on your end.  

  9. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    I, too, am impressed that you are already out an about. After a C-Section, no less.

    Are you going as SuperMom?? :-)  

  10. # Blogger kenju

    Headed to a party in 30 minutes!! Happy Halloween Isabella and Kristi!  

  11. # Blogger Shannon

    ahhh she looks soo cute... and don't over do it... but it is awesome you getting out for a bit... I'm sure you need it hehehe...  

  12. # Blogger Melissa Martin

    She's too cute! I love the Elmo pumpkin too. We ended up with a Mickey one because Munchkin is obsessed with him right now.

    Happy Halloween to you guys and your little pumpkins!  

  13. # Blogger Jeni

    Such a cutie, and I totally get the doorbells. We let our kiddo ring ours a few times just for giggles and he LOVED it. Happy Halloween!  

  14. # Blogger Damselfly

    Did you really carve an Elmo jack-o-lantern?! Isabella looks like she's having a great time.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly