It's Gem-Tastic!

I don't often use this blog to promote products I like. Sure, ya'll know I love my Kitchenaid mixer I received for Christmas last year. And I love my way-too-expensive Citizens I bought last year in Seattle (and hallejeuh! They fit me again!). But I can't have my loyal readers thinking I stand to gain anything by promoting these products. I need to maintain my credibility. I'm fair and balanced. Just like Faux, er, Fox News.

But I would be remiss if I didn't let you know about a fantastic product I discovered last night. I was nursing Ella at 4 am, and there it was, on a TV infomercial for the world to see.

My friends, I'm talking about this product.

What's GeMag*c, you ask? Well, it's simply the easiest and most impressive way I've ever come across to add some sparkle to my life. And it appears to be a breeze to use. Take the tool, load in the rhinestones or stars of your choice, and bedazzle your entire wardrobe!

Those plain blue Citizen jeans I spoke of? I can add a dazzling geometric pattern up and down one leg (or both!) and suddenly they've gone from drab to fab. The helpful host even told me last night I could add some shimmer to my pillowcases, to add a whole different kind of excitement to my bedroom. And who woulda thunk it would be so easy to add a shiny red, white, and blue flag to the back of my jean jacket in just two easy steps? God Bless America indeed!

The only thing I can't understand is why they put this fantastic product infomercial on in the middle of the night, when only insomniacs and nursing mothers are awake to see it. Then again, perhaps the marketers realize we're the subset of the population who needs the excitement of bedazzling our lives the most.

;)

4 Responses to “It's Gem-Tastic!”

  1. # Blogger M

    If it were still the 80s we'd all own one already! :)  

  2. # Blogger kenju

    This thing came out back in the 70's and it was called "The Beadazzler". Stop watching TV when you are nursing!  

  3. # Blogger Kristi

    Sher-Too late! I've already bedazzled her diapers. All of them.

    M-So true.

    Jenny-LOL. Okay, I'll try!

    Kenju-I know. It's such a bad habit. I have to stop.  

  4. # Blogger Damselfly

    Woo-hoo, you can fit back into your pre-preg jeans?! So jealous. Way to go.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly