Eat, Drink, and Be Merry

My sister arrived late Thursday night, my mom arrived yesterday, and the week of hustle and bustle that always arrives this time of year at my house is in full swing. I hope all of you enjoy the holidays, no matter which ones you're celebrating. I know I will.

I'm taking a little break from blogging, but I'll be back sometime next week.

Happy Holidays!


PS: I haven't told my sister yet, and I'm leaning toward not telling her at all. But that can change, of course!

5 Responses to “Eat, Drink, and Be Merry”

  1. # Blogger Marie

    Merry Christmas Kristi! Enjoy your time with your sis and Mom! and the rest of the gang. Store up some good stories for us, ok? ;-)  

  2. # Blogger eat stuff

    MERRY CHRISMAS and CATMUS

    HUGE HUG I hope you have a fab time today
    xxxxxxxxx

    just do what feels right..  

  3. # Blogger Ramona

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmastime.
    Enjoy!  

  4. # Blogger Kristi

    Marie, Alisha, Clare, and Ramona-I hope your Christmases were wonderful as well!

    And Clare, I'm so glad Kiri's home!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly