I'm Pregnant!

I cannot believe that after two years of trying to conceive, numerous tests, invasive procedures, fertility drugs of every variety, and five failed inseminations, I can say these two little words. I'm not infertile anymore. For right now, at least, there's a baby hanging out inside of me.

I am in shock. I don't know what to feel. It's not real to either my husband or to me. Of course, we're not out of the woods yet. I'll probably never feel completely secure until the baby is born. But right now, until I hear otherwise, I'm going to try like hell to celebrate this.

Thank you for your prayers, your thoughts, and your words of encouragement. They mean the world to me.

8 Responses to “I'm Pregnant!”

  1. # Blogger D

    Congratulations!! What an amazing Christmas gift.

    I found your blog yesterday while trying to pass time during my own 2ww following my first IVF.

    Wishing you all the best!  

  2. # Blogger Marie

    Hooray! Hooray!! I've been happy dancing for you guys all day today Kristi!! {BIG HUG}

    Merry Christmas!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That's wonderful news, Kristi I'm so pleased. Did you figure it out from a peestick or did you do your beta already?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

    I saw the heading and almost fell over!

    Take it easy ok!
    xxx  

  5. # Blogger Kristi

    D-Thanks for visiting, and good luck in your own 2WW. I will cross my fingers that you get to celebrate soon too.

    Alisha-Thank you! Thank you! I am cautiously celebrating, although I'm not quite sure how to express an excited emtoion about this just let. Thank you for all your prayers. They worked!

    Marie-Thank you. It's going to be a wonderful Christmas...

    Amy-Don't worry. I will update this blog constantly, and bore everyone here to tears with details. But I promise this won't turn into a "Kristi's Pregnancy, Momemt-by-Moment" blog. That would be a total bore.

    Thalia-No POAS for me. I waited for the beta bloodtest (187, which the nurse told me my doctor was very pleased with), not wanting to take a stick test and get a false positive because the HCG wasn't yet out of my system. I am cautiously optimistic, but more than that, I am hoping and praying that you are next.

    Clare-LOL. I almost did too, when I got the call. My husband had to tell me to sit down, I was shaking so badly.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great site » »  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Best regards from NY! »  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Internet+service+providers+rated Designing your law office  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly