Happy Halloween

Frankly, I don't think I've ever looked better.

Happy Halloween from my ghoulish gang to you and yours.

10 Responses to “Happy Halloween”

  1. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    HAHAHAHAHA!

    That's HILARIOUS!!!  

  2. # Blogger MsGraysea

    Ingenious! Great start to Friday morning.....happy Halloween to all of you. I will be with my grandchildren tomorrow...one a lion and one Tinkerbell!!
    have fun.  

  3. # Blogger MsGraysea

    Ingenious! Great start to Friday morning.....happy Halloween to all of you. I will be with my grandchildren tomorrow...one a lion and one Tinkerbell!!
    have fun.  

  4. # Blogger Mom24

    That's awesome! I've always wondered if those were hard...are they?

    Great job.  

  5. # Anonymous Jenny

    Oh my gosh that's hilarious. Awesome :-)
    Thanks for a laugh this morning.  

  6. # Blogger sashabro

    LOVE IT. Happy Halloween.  

  7. # Blogger shokufeh

    What a great card. Watching it makes me see that you are embarking on a new phase of this adventure called mother-to-three. I'm seeing a future of fun in your family of five.
    Happy Halloween!  

  8. # Blogger Sunny

    Ha ha ha!!! That is the funniest one of those I have seen. Absolutely hilarious. I think my favorite has to be Nicholas, the contrast of his sweet little face with the vampire outfit. :)  

  9. # Blogger annie w.

    A-dorable!  

  10. # Blogger Holly

    Not to mention you're a great dancer! Love Isabella's shades and the look on Nicholas' face!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly