Wordless Wednesday: The Exception to My "No Message Tees" Rule

(This shirt was a hand-me-down from a friend. Everything I wrote here still applies.)

7 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: The Exception to My "No Message Tees" Rule”

  1. # Anonymous Kris

    Her mom is a rockstar! =)  

  2. # Blogger In Due Time

    Love the tee!

    I really want one that says something about "My mom is going to blog about you" or something. Ha!  

  3. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    Ha! Love it!  

  4. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    That's a great message tee. I, personally don't buy them, but my mom has bought Little Elvis several message tees and onesies. They are typically just for wear around the house.  

  5. # Blogger In transit

    That one was made 'specially for Isabella!  

  6. # Blogger Damselfly

    Well, you really can't argue with a tee like that.  

  7. # Blogger Mom24

    Obviously you had to make an exception. Great shirt.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly