Recipe for a Shitty Post

Take one cranky 12-week old going through a growth spurt, and who has been slightly to moderately miserable much of the time for the last day or so.

Mix in one exhausted and sleep-deprived mother.

Bake for 24 hours and counting.

And you have this poor excuse for a post.

I'll be back tomorrow with something worth reading.

(And thank you to everyone for all your advice on my last post. I'll respond to those tomorrow too.)

4 Responses to “Recipe for a Shitty Post”

  1. # Blogger sunShine

    Sorry things are rough right now. Hang in there and try to get some SLEEP!  

  2. # Blogger kenju

    Sleep whenever the baby does, and if you have to put her on your chest to do it. It always worked for me.  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    Sorry you've had a rough couple of days, Kristi. Hooray for the weekend when Daddy can walk her around while you sleeeeeep!  

  4. # Blogger Damselfly

    Hey, I could have written this. Except my baby is two weeks younger.

    (And people say it will get easier. When?!)

    =:+[]  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly