Meme Mania

I know some bloggers aren't fans of memes, but I love them! I think this is because I like lists: making them, reading them, and checking things off them. So, without further ado, I present to you, another meme, this one from Kross-Eyed Kitty:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. Grocery store cashier
2. Video store cashier (in the above grocery store)
3. Copy editor
4. Creative marketing manager (my current job)

Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over

1. Love Actually
2. Pretty in Pink
3. Amelie
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Four Places I've Lived

1. Rochester, NY (and various towns around this city)
2. Geneseo, NY (for college)
3. London, England
(Yes, there are only three.)

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. The Amazing Race
2. American Idol
3. Survivor
4. Anything on the Food Network

Four Favorite Places I've Been on Vacation

1. London, England (lived and worked there for five months, so this wasn't technically a vacation)
2. Italy
3. St. Lucia
4. North Captiva Island, FL

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Democrat and Chronicle.com
2. New York Times. com
3. Most of My Blogroll
4. Interrupted Wanderlust

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Pizza
2. Gnocchi
3. Macaroni and Cheese
4. Jelly Beans!

Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now

1. On some warm sunny beach (it's 10 degrees here!)
2. Traveling in Europe
3. In bed, asleep
4. Somewhere eating Dippin Dots (Have you had them? They're awesome!)

I won't tag anyone, but if you feel like doing this meme, let me know so I can read your answers.

4 Responses to “Meme Mania”

  1. # Blogger Ramona

    Dippin Dots?! I've never heard of them! Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely keep my eyes out for them.

    Glad that you did the meme!  

  2. # Blogger Kristi

    Ramona-You must find them, eat them in mass quantities, and then come back here and profess your love for them. Once you try them, you'll know what I mean.

    Alisha-OMG-a whole store that sells Dippin Dots? That's my kind of place!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly