Wordless Wednesday: It's Time



Today. 10am. The shearing of Ringo.

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: It's Time”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Could there be a more apropos "before" picture? I think not. :)

    Good luck!  

  2. # Blogger Marie

    Woohoo!!! We had the Flowbee out at our house last night -- could have done a fine job on the little man!

    Good luck!!  

  3. # Blogger Jesser

    Awww! But he's soooo cute! Haha.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I say again, he looks just like your dad. Have fun with the shearing. Where are you taking him?--KB  

  5. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    Are you doing it yourself, or leaving it to the "pros?" (My hubby cuts our boys' hair - but we use a clipper so it's not quite as dangerous as the scissors!)  

  6. # Blogger Andrew

    We need an after pic to prove the poor boy has been properly styled.  

  7. # Blogger Sunny

    Thank goodness! There are very few things that could pull me off of bedrest, but I was considering getting off my butt to come to the poor kid's rescue. ;)

    Can't wait for the "after" shot!  

  8. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    I hope it goes well! We are lucky to be a family of baldies. Little Elvis was 2 1/2 before his first trim. And thanks to the curls, I'm able to do it myself. Hope Baby Plum's hair is as cooperative.  

  9. # Blogger Holly

    I agree. Great "before" shot.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Come on, let's see the new and improved Nico!--KB  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly