And Then There's This

The house, my work, the twins still-cranky temperments. The fact that Jon and Kate Plus Eight is ending. All of these are areas of my life marked by complete stress and anxiety.

But this little girl is my lighthouse in the storm.




I think I will stash her in my laptop bag when I run away to Bali.

8 Responses to “And Then There's This”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I *love* the second photo especially! Definitely worth framing and keeping close by for those times you need a little reminder of what it's all about. :-)  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    I promise one day you'll want to stash Nicholas and Luci too. :-)

    Awesome pictures!  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    She is gorgeous and those photos really capture it. I am so terrified for my own moving and dealing with normal life events on top of it. Can I come with to Bali?  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Good lord is that your backyard?

    Love it.

    You can totally send me a 1 year old or 2, anytime hon. I don't know that they will fit into the standard envelopes though...  

  5. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Fall is so much fun with a toddler, isn't it? I showed Little Elvis a falling leaf the other day, and he immediately yelled, "nother one!"  

  6. # Blogger Jeni

    Wonderful photos, this is why I love the fall time! She looks like she was having a good time :)  

  7. # Blogger Sunny

    That's what fall is all about! Glad you had some moments of glee. :)  

  8. # Blogger Jamie

    Beautiful photos

    And I totally understand how you feel. Bo makes me feel the same way.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly