Wordless Wednesday: Video Birth Control

17 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Video Birth Control”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    It's like a PSA. {{{hugs}}}

    Bring on the Caillou!  

  2. # Blogger Marie

    That would do it! ;-)  

  3. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Forgive my laughter... But that was too funny. Justin is standing by me going "What the heck?"

    I love that you video taped them. GREAT footage for the future.  

  4. # Blogger In Due Time

    Would you slap me if I laughed? I wish I lived closer. I would come help you. (((Hugs)))  

  5. # Blogger Shannon

    omg you need to send that into AFHV and win money... so you can have a nanny a little bit each day so you don't go nuts... hehehe... hugs!  

  6. # Blogger Andrew

    Oh, I'm sorry, but that's hysterical.  

  7. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    Oh, my word. I don't know what to say.  

  8. # Blogger My Wombinations

    ouch.  

  9. # Blogger Elowyn

    2/3 of that sounded very, very familiar. We like coming up with absurd reasons for the crying (feet being gnawed off by alligators, existential angst, woe at the situation in Kashmir, etc.) Hope it improves for you soon.  

  10. # Blogger Mel

    I *so* am not laughing because I have a very similar clip which I posted to my old blog 2yrs ago. I still feel the pain of those days especially when I see your clip.

    So horrid. I always used to say to myself....at least they are not sick Mel...at least they are healthy screaming maddening kids.

    Not sure if it ever helped but there you have it. Double portion of strength to you.

    {{{hugs}}}  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Bless.Your.Heart.

    Rarely do all three of my kids cry at the same time anymore, but it happens from time to time, usually because they've just beaten each other up. But seriously, all you can do is laugh about it or rip the hair from your head.  

  12. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    I'm sorry, I did laugh. Mainly because I can relate to the toddler mood swings. I've often remarked to The Dude that P is an excellent birth control PSA when we're out in public.

    Also, LOVE the face Isabella gives the camera at the very end. She's totally staring daggers, which P does too!  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm only laughing because I know... I am ashamed to admit how often we watch wow wow wubzy around here... or Thomas & Friends. It's the only way I ever get anything done or have any sanity.

    In my book, you get a prze for getting out the camera & not just crying along which I'm known to do quite often!

    Lots of hugs!!!  

  14. # Blogger beagle

    Oh my.

    Sending you a cyber hug!  

  15. # Blogger M

    W.O.W.

    You're helping me solidify my decision to have Madelyn be an only child. :)  

  16. # Blogger Damselfly

    Oh, man. That looks like a rough day. I hope you get a mom's night out soon. Or a nap. Hugs....  

  17. # Blogger In transit

    How on EARTH did you manage to grab the camera instead of tear your hair out??
    Kudos to you mama!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly