Hysterical Hypocrisy

So much for my "I rarely post about politics on this blog" claim. Too much has happened in the past few weeks to remain silent about what's going on in this country.

Thank you, Jon Stewart, for exposing the hypocrisy of the talking heads on the far right as only you can.

10 Responses to “Hysterical Hypocrisy”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I saw that today and just about died laughing... and then realized that it really wasn't funny afterall.  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    I completely agree with Kris. The Daily Show has been awesome...Stephen Colbert was great last night too.

    It's just so maddeningly frustrating.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I am SO glad you posted this!! I was going to do the same this morning. LOL!  

  4. # Blogger sashabro

    LOVE This. I forwarded it to a ton of people, posted it on Facebook and might put it on my blog. But where else can it go?? I want everyone to see this.

    P.S. How about John McCain blasting Obama in a highly partisan way, but then blasting partisonship? Classy.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL...I gave up apologizing for my political posts b/c you know what? I think regular folks need to be engaged and willing to talk/write/post about the issues, not just the pundits. People who don't like it can click elsewhere. :)

    That said, when I saw the Daily Show that night, I realized Jon Stewart is probably by favorite celebrity crush right now. HuffPO posted the video, too.  

  6. # Blogger MrsSpock

    Love it, love it, love it.  

  7. # Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee

    Jon Stewart is so awesome!  

  8. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    The Daily Show is awesome, and it always makes me feel minty fresh after watching (and reading) some of the shenanigans going on right now.  

  9. # Blogger Shannon

    Kristi, please tell me you have also seen this one:

    http://jezebel.com/5045887/the-daily-show-palin-is-able-to-make-the-choice-she-doesnt-really-want-other-people-to-have

    So. Awesome.  

  10. # Blogger Christine

    Did you know Jon Stewart is my husband in my head? (Shhh...don't tell Tony. Of course, someone should let Jon know.)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly