Probably Not What Jim Henson Had in Mind

7 Responses to “Probably Not What Jim Henson Had in Mind”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    That's awful! lol. No, probably not what he had in mind. I miss him. I miss his genius. Thanks for the laugh.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay . . . a little funny and a lotta bad. Hannah asked, "Why does he keep saying 'Pokemon nose' over and over?"

    HA!  

  3. # Blogger Christine

    Uh, oh my. Also, ha! "Pokemon nose!" I like the pokemon nose better than the actual lyrics.  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    :)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That just made me laugh so hard! Brody was dancing to it which really made it even funnier. =)Guess it's good that he had no idea what they were actually saying, eh?  

  6. # Blogger Mel

    LOL. Great way to start my day! Needed a giggle!  

  7. # Blogger Damselfly

    Heh heh!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly