Wordless Wednesday: What a Difference a Year Makes


11 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: What a Difference a Year Makes”

  1. # Blogger Jesser

    Gorgeous girl! Two gorgeous photos. I love how you selected ones with similar backgrounds, lighting and outfits. Very pretty!  

  2. # Blogger Jeni

    Amazing how they grow, isn't it? She's such a cutie pie, and such a big girl!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Super cute! It *is* amazing the difference a year makes. I've been trying to take pictures of the boys each month on the 'day' of their birthday - so that later I can do a photobook of them, and you can see them change month by month.  

  4. # Blogger Mel

    Aw,now tell me....did this year not just FLY by! Enjoy every moment - even the crappy ones.  

  5. # Blogger Marie

    Sweetie! Such a big girl!  

  6. # Blogger Mom24

    So much change. It stuns me how much they change in those early years. After that, they still change of course, but I think it's more subtle.

    She's so adorable.  

  7. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    She got even CUTER! I love doing the comparison pictures. I've taken lots of shots of the kids in the same spots for each birthday. It's really cool to mark the differences.  

  8. # Blogger Melissa Martin

    She is just too freakin' cute!  

  9. # Blogger beagle

    cute as ever!  

  10. # Blogger Damselfly

    I see she still likes shades of green and ivory, though!

    Those are such sweet photos. I can't believe Isabella is going to be two. What a light.  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what a great comparison shot. she is such a cutie!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly