Wordless Wednesday


Baby girl, if you only knew what's on the way...

***********************************************************************

Thanks for kind responses to yesterday's post. My fragile little ego thanks you as well. I don't think I'm quite at the Violet Beauregard stage yet. I mean, I have to leave something to complain about for the next four months, right?

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    She is so beautiful! It looks like she's having so much fun there. I promise you it will all be all right. She will lose some things--you all to herself, and I know that pangs you, but she will gain much. Siblings really do enrich each other's lives.  

  2. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    Oh my, the cuteness!  

  3. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Violet! You're turning violet, Violet! Loved that line.

    She's so cute! Probably thinking, "DANG! I am ADORable!"  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Too cute! I love those kids pictures where you can just tell how much fun they are having just being silly! =)

    And since I missed the last post (blame the chicken pox!) You look amazing for carrying twins girl. I did the same thing with my second pregnancy, and it was only one baby, so at least you have a better reason! =)  

  5. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    She is so, so cute! What a fun pic!  

  6. # Blogger Don Mills Diva

    She is making my uterus ache...  

  7. # Blogger Debbie

    She is suuch a cutie.  

  8. # Blogger Mel

    Enjoy this special time with her; she is such a cutie.  

  9. # Blogger Damselfly

    Oh, that is one of the cutest pictures of Isabella yet!  

  10. # Blogger Chastity

    I'm so jealous of her hair! I wish Lila's would hurry up and grow!!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly