Sometimes, Mommy Is Too Tired To Care





According to the bag, it's going to give her coat a lustrous sheen and keep her at a healthy weight. How bad can it be?

18 Responses to “Sometimes, Mommy Is Too Tired To Care”

  1. # Blogger My Wombinations

    Ha! Sam does this everyday and I, too, have given up caring. Most of the time she just dumps it out and puts it back over and over. But I think sometimes she eats it... And that's ok. We have to let go of tghe little things when we are preggo toddler moms.  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    What are you going to do? My kids used to drop it all in the water. Now that got old!

    Have a great weekend.  

  3. # Blogger M

    OH MY GOD- Madelyn does this too. But, she picks it up and puts it in their water. Drives me NUTS!  

  4. # Blogger beagle

    She's got gorgeous hair, what more proof do you need?

    ;)  

  5. # Blogger Marie

    She sure looks healthy to me! Must be working!!  

  6. # Blogger Jesser

    My husband sent me an article a while back about a case where the "caregivers" at a nursing home were feeding the residents dog food because it was cheap. After that they passed a law that all dog food must be fit for humans to eat. Which I thought was interesting ... don't make sure old folks aren't subjected to diets of dog food. Just make sure the dog food is edible.  

  7. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    Ah, so that explains the lovely, shiny hair on Isabella...the secret is out!  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sure it comes as no surprise that Bridget plays in the kitty food as well. Eats it. Dumps it. Puts water and yogurt and applesauce in it to make it "yummy" for Louie. I've just decided that as long as we have a cat, it's my lot in life to clean up the mess.  

  9. # Blogger Chastity

    Lila does this every time we're at my parents' house. I'm not sure what's so fun about it, but she could play in the dog food for hours.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha! I can totally relate to the title of your post. My boys also like to play with the dog and cat food. I stopped making a big deal about it and I think the novelty is finally wearing off. Although... I often find the cat food where the dog food should be and vice versa. Oh well. There are worse things!  

  11. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Bleccch. WHY do they all do this???  

  12. # Blogger Shannon

    I got my little sister to eat cat and dog food... and taught her how to drink out of their bowls... she lived lol...  

  13. # Blogger Mel

    Oh yes. Been here done this....  

  14. # Blogger Don Mills Diva

    My son did the same thing and we used to say "at least he'll have a shiny coat..."  

  15. # Blogger Damselfly

    Is that the indoor kid, I mean cat, formula?  

  16. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    I wonder what it is about pet food? One of my earliest memories is trying some of my dog's food in order to make him eat it. All of my "blechs" afterward did not convince him that his food was tasty.  

  17. # Blogger sher

    Yes, just look at that shiny hair! Who needs fancy shampoos--just eat cat food!  

  18. # Blogger Suzanne

    I have a picture of Nick drinking from a bowl of milk my best friend had poured for her cat. Nick was 17 months old at the time. He looked up when she took the picture, and his chin was covered in milk. The cat was right beside him. If I remember right, he kept pushing the kitty out of the way to get back to the milk. I pretended I didn't see anything...  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly