And Suddenly, She's a Little Person

Check out the new pictures in my blog header, designed by the lovely and talented Lisanne. Does that kid look like a baby to you?

The photos that formerly made up my blog header were all taken about one year ago.

Last June, Isabella looked like this. She had barely a wisp of hair. She was still nursing, still commando-crawling, and was toothless (and she continued to be until she was 15.5 months old).



This June, the little she-devil looks like this.


As I'm slowly getting used to the idea of welcoming two more babies into this house in the fall, I've realized that whether she's 10 months, or (almost) 22 months, or 22 years old, she will always be my first-born. She will always be my baby.

11 Responses to “And Suddenly, She's a Little Person”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    I love the new header. I can't believe how cute it is. I always wish I knew how to do things like that.
    She has grown and changed so much in your pictures! She will definitely always be your baby, but you will not believe how big she'll seem once the babies are here! My youngest two are 27 months apart, and they are really close, I bet your 3 will be too.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Funny - I was looking at your header just the other day thinking that you were going to have to update the pictures soon. It looks great! They change SO much in one year, don't they? I'm always amazed!  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    Love the kitty-hugging picture! Your baby will be quite the big sis, I'm sure!  

  4. # Blogger Chastity

    The header looks great, and she is absolutely precious!  

  5. # Blogger Jesser

    How she has grown!! She's so cute. What a little personality just bursting to get out. And your new banner looks great!!  

  6. # Blogger Damselfly

    Sniff sniff. I noticed the new pictures in your header right away. I especially love the photo of her and your cat.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hi- i recently discovered your blog. your daughter is adorable and congrats on your babies-to-be!  

  8. # Blogger My Wombinations

    They grow so fast, it is scary. If I stop to think about it too much, it breaks my heart.  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It happens fast, doesn't it? She has such a gorgeous smile.  

  10. # Blogger sher

    I also love the new header. She is so beautiful--and her personality shines through in those pics.  

  11. # Blogger Kristi

    Isn't it so funny how all of a sudden they're like real people. BTW... I will visit you again simply because of your countdown on your sidebar. It is very exciting to watch that time tick away :)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly