Wordless Wednesday


Or as Isabella likes to call it, WTF Wednesday.

13 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HA! Those are some serious angry eyebrows!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    that expression is priceless!  

  3. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    AWEsome. Love the caption.  

  4. # Blogger Mom24

    That picture is priceless. Of courese she won't be happy with you in 13 years!  

  5. # Blogger Chastity

    I know that look all too well!  

  6. # Blogger Jesser

    LOL! That is such a great photo. We have a similar one of my sister doing her "pouty face" when she was about that age. We love to laugh at it even now. :)  

  7. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    That look is priceless!  

  8. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    One of my friends has a daughter who also does a great "stink eye." Luckily I haven't felt the wrath of the stink eye, but she likes to bring it out when least expected.  

  9. # Blogger beagle

    This girl has the best "looks that could kill!"

    (I am wondering . . . does she get that from you or the mister?)  

  10. # Blogger Damselfly

    Ah, sweet toddler angst!  

  11. # Blogger Mommy Meryl

    Ohhh - what a look!! But such a cute little girl!! I love your caption!  

  12. # Blogger Kristi

    Excellent photo. I found your blog through Root and Sprout. I think I'll go look around some more. Nice to meet you.  

  13. # Blogger sher

    You just cheered me up!!!!!!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly