5 items in my fridge
This meme arrived with perfect timing, as we just had our brand new fridge delivered Saturday! Our old one was about 20 years old, decrepid and disgusting, with a broken shelf and broken crisper drawer. Our new one is fabulous, with the freezer in a pullout drawer along the bottom of the fridge.
1. Canadian bacon (his, not mine)
2. Diet 7Up, flavored with Splenda, the only "artificial" sweetener I can have.
3. Cheese. Sometimes, it's what's for dinner
4. Bottles and bottles and bottles of water
5. The detritus of my IVF cycle. Three Gonal-F injectible fertility medication "pens." Simply dial your dose, pull the plug out, point, and shoot into your thigh or abdomen. Your choice! Also, one vial of Lupron, also an injectible medication, but this one needs to be drawn up into a syringe with a needle the length of Shaq. And one half-used box of progesterone suppositories, that don't go where you think they do (not pictured). I want to donate the unused Gonal-F pens, which cost the equivalent of the GNP of Laos, to a fellow infertile in the blogosphere, assuming I can figure out how to ship something that needs to stay refrigerated. Bet this is more than you ever wanted to know about my fridge, eh?
5 items in my closet
1. Dozens and dozens of clothes that no longer fit me. And about 10 items of clothing that do. These 10 have "panels" and are "roomy" and "stretchy."
2. This shirt, which may look familiar. My favorite item of clothing to date. I haven't even worn it yet. My sister gave it to me for my birthday. Hope it's comfortable sitting on that hanger. It's going to be there for awhile.
3. A box of old cards, mainly those made by my sister over the years. Someday when she's a famous artist, I plan on selling them and retiring to Fiji.
4. 5 pairs of Docs.
5. A carpet that hasn't been vacuumed in 6 years.
5 items in my car
1. Lint. My Jetta's seats attract lint like nobody's business
2. Broken sunglasses. Somewhere under the seats, is the missing right arm
3. A Nerf gun, minus the Nerf bullets
4. A first aid kit
5. Snow brushes
5 items in my purse
1. Splenda. Because one never knows when one will be in a restaurant that offers pink packets and blue packets, but not the yellow ones.
2. Business cards to stuff in restaurant fishbowls to win stuff.
3. The phone number to the Andrology lab at my fertility clinic.
4. A package of Kleenex.
5. My car's new insurance card.
5 people who are thusly tagged
2. Kross-Eyed Kitty
3. In My Own Little Corner
5. Eat Stuff