Seattle Revisited






I've been so busy with work, I haven't had time to write or comment (although I love the debate going on in the comments to my last post, and I will respond soon). In the meantime, here are some pictures from my trip to Seattle.

The first is a photo of my sister and me on Alki Beach, this lovely little one-mile strip of white sandy beach in West Seattle.

The second is a photo of her cat, Spumoni, eating a bagel. No, she's not possessed by Satan, however scary she may look.

A real post is coming soon. I promise!

3 Responses to “Seattle Revisited”

  1. # Blogger Marie

    Great pic of you & your sis, Kristi!

    And that is one SCARY looking cat for sure! Cute name...  

  2. # Blogger Kristi

    Marie-Thanks. I like it too. It was a beautiful sunset. And Spumoni is normally a very pretty kitty!  

  3. # Blogger Ramona

    Great pictures! I always like being able to put a face to the blog!
    That is one gorgeous sunset!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly