Going on a Little Hiatus

My sister and her boyfriend who live in Seattle are arriving tomorrow and staying with us until Wednesday of next week. Because my time will be spent shuttling her around to the various groups of relatives who are all clamoring to see her (she visits only twice a year), I won't have any time to blog until next week.

In the meantime, though, I highly recommend you visit my friend's new blog The Waning Liberal. If you tend to lean left of center, visit the blog and try and to convice him that we need all the support we can get to survive the next three years. And if you lean right, well, you probably have more in common with him right now than I do!

Until next week, friends.


Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly