Table for Three

Isabella's (and now the twins') table set used to belong to my sister and me when we were kids, which means it's officially older than dirt. One of the chairs broke last year when my grandma decided to sit on it. It's been glued back together, but I'm nervous every time one of the kids is on it. Plus, the set only has two chairs, and last time I counted, I have more than two children.



(This photo is of Isabella at her 2nd birthday party, sitting at the table with one of her best peeps. I love that dress, and can't wait for Luci to fit into it...somewhere around her own 4th birthday.)

While they're not avid artists yet, in a few month's time this table will have as much draw for the twins as it does for Isabella, and frankly, I could do without the screaming sessions that will result from a bloody fight over which two kids get to use the chairs. A new table and chairs set is desperately needed.

I've recently been selected as a CSN Stores Preferred Blogger, which means that every couple of months, I can review a new product for them. CSN Stores sell a huge variety of products, including dining room furniture, baby gear, and Isabella's fab new bike, which I reviewed in May, and which Melissa ended up buying for her daughter's 5th birthday. The prices are great, and many products come with free shipping.

I'm going to review a new table and chair set for CSN Stores. Stay tuned for the review!

3 Responses to “Table for Three”

  1. # Blogger Holly

    Wow, great! I haven't heard of CSN. I got a huge play table at IKEA. It's plastic, so no breaking. Even I can stand on the chairs.  

  2. # Blogger Amy R

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  3. # Blogger Amy R

    Deleted the other account as I've changed identities. This might also be my way of "outing" myself (albeit sneakily). Love this blog...it's one of the inspirations for me to pick up my own writing again.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly