Wordless Wednesday: Water Babies

From the spray park



To my grandma's pool (and baby pool)

To the pool at my health club, where Isabella just wrapped up two weeks of swimming lessons


To our backyard baby pool, we've been in the water a lot this summer. Thank God for free entertainment!

************************************************************************

Two more days to enter my $50 gift card giveaway from NOVICA. One of you will win on Friday!

2 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Water Babies”

  1. # Blogger Jesser

    No doubt! Especially with the heat!! They look like they're loving their splash time. Still cannot believe how big the twins look.  

  2. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Those waterpads are so much fun, aren't they? I wish our town had them when I was little...  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly