Air Bella's Back

It wouldn't be summer on this blog without this photo sequence.

Behold, the hubs launching our preshuss firstborn into the air for the last three summers.

A lot of the time, I think that time is literally crawling by. I have been changing diapers non-stop for the last four years.

But then I look at these photos, and no, time is not crawling. It is speeding by. And I have to learn to appreciate the now before it's gone.



June 2008, Age 1.5



August 2009, Age 2.5



July 2010, Age 3.5

**********************************************************************

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card to NOVICA. I will pick a winner on Friday.

5 Responses to “Air Bella's Back”

  1. # Blogger Jesser

    Dang, that's one cute baby!  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    I'm telling you, it truly does fly. :)

    Do Luci and Nicholas like the water as much?  

  3. # Blogger Kristi

    Stacey-Nicholas loves it. Luci? Not so much.  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Awww.... She is definitely getting bigger.  

  5. # Blogger Veronica

    I'm waiting to see the picture when Isabella is 15 and Rich is trying to throw her up in the air!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly