Wordless Wednesday: The Return of Air Bella

I'm not quite sure why I am so obsessed with these year-by-year comparison photos lately. Perhaps it's because I'm still in denial that I'm the mother to a three-year-old. Three years (and in particular, this past year) have flown by. And I know every mother says that, but seriously.

Just look.


July 2008


August 2009

7 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: The Return of Air Bella”

  1. # Anonymous Ness @ Drovers Run

    Oh believe me I understand your wondrous incredulity. This morning my FOUR year old sons' head bumped into my elbow (softlt), while I was faffing around in the kitchen making tea etc. Then it dawned on me.

    His-head-hit-my-elbow.

    WHEN DID HE GET THIS TALL????

    Small panic attack later and I realised that in just a short 14 years or so he'd be driving and probably off to university.

    Then I decided not to go there, because it's too scary to contemplate.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    When they're that little, one year makes a huge difference!

    To echo Ness, Hannah (10) is nearly taller than I am, and she wears a size 5 shoe (I'm a 7.5). Jacob is only a few inches shorter than Hannah and wears a 4.5 shoe. They grow way too quickly . . .  

  3. # Blogger Mom24

    It certainly has been a big year, physically and in many other ways. Do you read Anymommy? She wrote a post today about a similar theme: http://www.anymommyoutthere.com/2009/09/sitting-still.html

    If you figure out how to slow it down, let me know. :-)  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    It's freakin ridiculous, isn't it? Kills me. KILLS ME.  

  5. # Blogger Sunny

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am still in shock that #2 will actually be #2 and #3. I want to say I'm excited, but at this point all I feel is terror! I will be following your blog to see the joy I have to look forward to.

    Your daughter is beautiful. :)  

  6. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    What great pictures! How fun. It's amazing how they make that change from toddler to child so quickly.  

  7. # Blogger Holly

    She just looks taller ... with more hair ... and even cuter!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly