Will I Last Four More?

Break out the leftover fireworks and sparklers.

Today is Interrupted Wanderlust's 4th Anniversary.
Every time I post here, I am still humbled that you wonderful people from all over the world, most of whom I will never meet in person, care enough about me to comment and offer support, encouragement, and a (virtual) shoulder to cry on when I need it. You've sent me baby gifts, and presents for no reason at all when the drama factor on my blog has run high. Two of you have designed blog headers for me that completely captured exactly what I envisioned as the visual representation of IW. And I've found and been found by people with whom I swear I share a bloodline.
I am incredibly grateful to all of you who read here day after day (including my faithful lurkers, whom I would LOVE to delurk and leave me a comment today-hint, hint) and can somehow wade through my madness and talk me down from the ledge when life gets, shall we say, challenging. In the past four years, I have developed some amazing friendships through blogging. Sometimes my friends in the computer understand me more than my IRL friends and family. I will always be grateful for each and every person who reads me here.
In honor of IW's blogaversary, I'm trotting out my annual "question and answer" tradition once again. Here's your chance to ask me anything you want to know. Leave your question(s) in the comments section, and I promise I'll answer every single one in the coming weeks.
************************************************************************
Two of my incredible readers have recently had gorgeous baby boys! Congrats to Jeni on the birth of Mason on June 19th and to Damselfly on the birth of "Junebug" on June 30th. Both new baby boys enter their families as little sibs to big brothers.

16 Responses to “Will I Last Four More?”

  1. # Anonymous Ness @ Drovers Run

    I too am constantly amazed by how blogging has changed my life. Of course you'll last another 4 years - the trendoids keep saying that 'blogging is dying' and that things like Twitter and Facebook 'will take over' my personal opinion about that is that sure, it might, for people who haven't had the great blogging experiences that we have.

    I know I'm going to be around as long as I can :)  

  2. # Blogger MsGraysea

    Happy "Anniversary," Kristen! I'm not sure how I found IW but it was before the twins were born and I eagerly await each post for so many reasons. I am a grandmother many times over and two are in the age range of your children, thus, your eloquently expressed experiences have been shared with my daughter and daughter-in-law to use with their little ones. I also feel this is a priceless record posterity.
    Thank you for taking the time from your very busy life to enlighten mine.  

  3. # Blogger Jamie

    Happy Blogoversary! :) Even though I just found you recently I have a feeling I'll be reading you for years to come! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us.  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    Happy 4th! It's mostly insane because that means I've been reading you this long. Crazy!

    Hope you get to do a little something fun just for you today.  

  5. # Blogger Marie

    Happy 4 years Kristi! Time flies, huh?  

  6. # Blogger Debbie

    Happy Anniversary!  

  7. # Blogger Momma K

    Happy 4th! You know I always read, but rarely comment. If I really have something to say, you'll definitely hear from me. Thanks for sharing your life on the intertubes!  

  8. # Blogger Mom24

    Happy Anniversary. I'm really glad you're still here. I love reading your thoughts and opinions, and of course, about your life.  

  9. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Happy Blogaversary!

    FYI, your basket should be there within the week, I believe. Let me know if you don't get it!  

  10. # Blogger Rachel

    Just delurking to say hi and happy blogaversary.  

  11. # Blogger Lisanne

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I *love* your blog ~ and you!  

  12. # Blogger annie w.

    Happy blogaversary, Kristi! LOVE your blog, and watching as your little ones grow. You've been blessed with 3 miracles.. thanks for sharing them with us!

    your friend Annie in Albany  

  13. # Blogger sashabro

    yay! I started reading you when I was pregnant with Sam in the summer of 06. Back then you were a stranger, but I am so happy to now call you a friend. Blogging is so amazing in that regard.

    Happy anniversary!  

  14. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Happy blogoversary! Trying to rack my brain for a question. Are you a Harry Potter fan?  

  15. # Blogger Veronica

    Happy 4th! And here's to many more!  

  16. # Blogger In transit

    Happy 4th!! I remember coming across your blog looking for a baking recipe... can't remember what for, and I suck at baking, so it really was a once off. But have been reading ever since :)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly