What a Difference a Year Makes II


June 2008

June 2009

Happy Summer!

6 Responses to “What a Difference a Year Makes II”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Boy, doesn't that just capture perfectly how much she's grown up? Great comparisons. Very fun.  

  2. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    Wow! It really does, especially at her age. I can't believe how long her hair is! Of course, if Bridget stopped cutting her hair, perhaps it would be that long, too. ;-)  

  3. # Blogger kenju

    What darling photos! Isn't it amazing how they change? She's so cute.  

  4. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    Oh my gosh! It's funny you don't realize it often times until you see photos like that side-by-side. They grow so fast. By the way, that water table idea you gave me (which my nephew LOVED last year) - still one of his favorites!  

  5. # Blogger Lisanne

    Yes, definitely! It's amazing. I should look back at our kids and do a similar comparison.  

  6. # Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend

    What a sweet picture...I love your blog.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly