Wordless Wednesday: Remind Me Why I Sprang For the Expensive Double Stroller

7 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Remind Me Why I Sprang For the Expensive Double Stroller”

  1. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    LOL! Nice! ;-)  

  2. # Blogger Mom24

    So cute. She doesn't look much bigger than some of the dolls around here. She's cuter too. :-)  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    I love it!  

  4. # Blogger In Due Time

    I can't believe how big they are getting.  

  5. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    I did a double take on this post... on my small mobile phone screen, I couldn't tell that the one in the back was a doll! Isabella's doings, yes?  

  6. # Anonymous Lisanne

    Too funny!  

  7. # Anonymous Nicky Stokes

    Wow - how do you turn corners with that thing?  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly