Follow Me

I'm posting on my new Grow Together blog today, so please click over to read about my latest kitchen disaster.

If you haven't already, please consider signing up on Grow Together, Root & Sprout's social networking site. You don't need an account to read my blog there, but if you do create one, you can participate in groups and discussions, chat with other members, and even create your own blog space. Signing up is fast, easy, and free, much like I used to be in my youth. Or something.

4 Responses to “Follow Me”

  1. # Blogger Mel

    Okay, those last few sentences sold me. And made me roar with laughter. Am popping across there now!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "fast, easy and free"

    Oh, you just made me LOL!  

  3. # Blogger Shannon

    hey don't have the time to make an account over there to leave a comment... but my mac and cheese recipe is easy to make a head and freeze... and if you add some diced chicken and some carrots you can have an easy complete meal... but I will email you some other great and easy recipes... hang in there hun...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I can see already that your new blog is going to be a hit!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly