In Absentia


I'm sick with a cold.


So am I.


Me too.

Mommy says, "Send ice cream and tequila."

Bye!

15 Responses to “In Absentia”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Its funny how motherhood changes you.

    I saw your post, and my first thought wasn't "oh shame, they have a cold" it was "Thank god they're all sick together, and NOT one after the other!" Hardwork, but less overall time!!
    Funny how motherhood, softens and hardens you emotionally at the same time!  

  2. # Blogger In Due Time

    MMMmm a tequila float!

    I hope they feel better soon.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OK ~ I'm *seriously* going to have to try a tequila float sometime. May be better than root beer?

    So sorry. :( That sucks. But yeah, V. is right ~ at least it's all happening at the same time and not one after another. Hope they get to feeling better soon!  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    I'm sorry!!!

    Hope everyone gets better soon.  

  5. # Blogger Jeni

    Poor babies, and poor you! Hope you don't catch it. And you can have my tequila, it won't do my any good any time soon:)  

  6. # Blogger Mom24

    Good luck! Try, try, try not to catch it yourself. :)  

  7. # Blogger Marie

    Oh, that bites. Tequila for all of you! And then lots of sleep...  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Poor Luci looks just miserable.

    Hang in there!  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "Send ice cream and tequila."

    I'm going to laugh the rest of the night over that!

    I remember having that feeling the first time Gracie was sick and throwing up "for real."

    Blessings on you!

    -Gracie's Daddy  

  10. # Blogger Jesser

    Ugh. Colds x3?!! Bummer.  

  11. # Blogger In transit

    ohhh. poor little Luci with those red eyes.
    Hope they all get better soon.  

  12. # Blogger beagle

    Double ear infection here. I am multiplying that by three and imagining your pain.

    Get well soon three cuties!  

  13. # Blogger Chastity

    Poor kiddos! We've had RSV (not, we as in me...but we as in the babies) and ear infections around here for the past two weeks. They're finally on the mend. I hope yours are as well.  

  14. # Blogger Shannon

    ahhh hugs... i hope you all feel better soon...  

  15. # Blogger Damselfly

    Aw you poor guys!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly