New, and Hugely, Vastly, and Incomparably Improved

When we were little, my sister and I used to make birthday cards for our relatives. We took a sheet of white paper, folded it in half, and she would illustrate the front and the inside cover. Then, I would write the message on the inside, right-hand side of the card.

Even as a kid, my sister was an incredible artist. I, however, was not. To say drawing stick figures proved an insurmountable challenge for me was to put it mildly. Luckily, there are those out there with an artisitc eye and a talent for design to lend a hand to those of us for whom fingerpainting time in kindergarten led to years of intensive therapy.

Thank you, Lisanne, for designing my new blog! You did an amazing job.

And thank you, Shannon, for sending me her way.

I'm so excited to blog now, and I have a bunch of new posts already started, including my follow-ups to this one. My mom paid a surprise visit this past week, and work has been crazy, so that's the reason for my absence.

But I'm back, baby. And I think Interrupted Wanderlust is looking like it just came back from spending a week at a spa with Jude Law.

15 Responses to “New, and Hugely, Vastly, and Incomparably Improved”

  1. # Blogger My Wombinations

    oh wow. I am very jealous. I think I need to pimp my blog now, too.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great masthead! Looks spiffy! I've been getting antsy with my own blog and might need to make some changes soon, too.  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    So cool, Kristi!!! Woohoo! Awesome look.

    Coincidentally, I did a kind of lame new banner myself yesterday. I don't know what I'm doing, so it's not as beauteous as yours!  

  4. # Blogger kenju

    WOW! I AM impressed! And I can't remember what the old one looked like.....LOL  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You are *so* very sweet. Thank you *so* much for giving me the honor of redesigning your blog! I *really* appreciate your wonderful comments! I had a blast working on it. And hopefully I can figure out the questions that you asked in your most recent e-mail, hehe :) Off to check those out!  

  6. # Blogger Kris

    It looks AWESOME!!! I'm incredibly jealous... I might have to spiffy mine up now! =)  

  7. # Blogger Andrew

    Great redesign, Lisanne (and Kristi). :)  

  8. # Blogger shokufeh

    It -does- look great! I love the banner.  

  9. # Blogger Leslie

    WOW - this looks awesome! Maybe this is what I need to get me excited about my blahg again.  

  10. # Blogger M

    LOVE IT. I'm jealous. Did you hire the lady?  

  11. # Blogger beagle

    Great look, love it!  

  12. # Blogger Damselfly

    Wow, your new look is amazing!

    I can't draw either....  

  13. # Blogger sunShine

    Love the new look!  

  14. # Blogger sher

    Oh my goodness! This is just fabulous! I love it and I feel like my blog is so dowdy compared to yours!  

  15. # Blogger Shannon

    Glad you like the new changes hehehe... I love the blue =)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly