The Other White Meat

So I know ya'll are having turkey on Thursday. Unless you're my Aunt Karrie, who is likely having Tofurky instead. But I wonder if anyone reading here would like to make an exception this year.

Would anyone consider having chicken instead?



Wait! I didn't think anyone would take the offer! Please don't eat me!


14 Responses to “The Other White Meat”

  1. # Blogger M

    OMG that "deer in headlights" look she gets for the camera is too cute! hahaha! I posted a few pictures of Maddy on my page too, and 2 recipes for you!  

  2. # Blogger Dee Dee

    She has the funniest looks. Watch out - she might end up being an actress! She knows right where the camera is at all times.  

  3. # Blogger Praying for your Prodigal

    LOL! Great photo for such a time as this!

    Loved it!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Diane  

  4. # Blogger sher

    I agree!! Meryl Streep, meet your successor as best actress. And it looks like she will have no trouble looking upset when the paparazzi are chasing her down the street taking pics of her. What a darling. I love those pictures!!!!! And I adore that outfit.

    Happy Thanksgiving!  

  5. # Blogger Christine

    My good lord, she's a comedian in the making.

    Killing me with the cute.  

  6. # Blogger M

    Oh! And I wanted to tell you I am making the oreo pie recipe you gave me for a bunch of family coming over on friday! :) I have to make 2 though because there will be about 12 of us.
    Wish me luck  

  7. # Blogger Damselfly

    I would definitely take *that* chicken! Oh my gosh, is she cute! Happy T-Day.  

  8. # Blogger Shannon

    Alright, Kristi, a chicken outfit is NOT what I had in mind when I talked about what you were going to dress Ella in for the holiday! Ha ha! Floofy little girl outfits be damned! Too funny.  

  9. # Blogger sunShine

    I needed that today. Her pictures just make me smile. She is just precious. I'll take 2 chickens!

    Happy Thanksgiving!  

  10. # Blogger MissMeliss

    Too adorable.  

  11. # Blogger jenny

    That takes her nickname to the extreme!  

  12. # Blogger kenju

    What a precious picture!  

  13. # Blogger Nichole

    I don't normally like chickens. But that is one cute li'l chick.  

  14. # Blogger l

    I love your captions and your super cute and funny pics of 'Ella!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly