NaBloPoMo No More

Praise Jesus! Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Now, it's not as though I haven't enjoyed posting each day in the month of November. I have (most days anyway), and it's forced me to write this blog more consistently than I had been since Ella's birth. But the biggest regret I have about participating is that it left me less time to read all of your blogs. Between caring for the bean, working part-time (soon to be full-time, starting Monday, BUT, all from home! Yay!), and writing here, I often felt neglectful in my blog-visiting. I read your blogs, but I often didn't have time to comment. But now, I'm back with a vengeance. Look for my comments all over tarnation now that NaBloPoMo is over.

Thanks to each of you who came here to visit my blog faithfully each day. Especially when my posts were less-than-interesting. And I know there were plenty of those.

I won't be posting every day anymore, but my goal is to post at least three to four times a week.
Congrats to the rest of you successful NaBloPoMo participants, and also to those who gave it the old college try, but fell a wee bit short. I've enjoyed reading your daily posts, and getting to know you all a little bit better.

And now, I think I may take a day or two off from posting. But I'll be back soon.

10 Responses to “NaBloPoMo No More”

  1. # Blogger My Wombinations

    I am sad! I liked having it to read everyday:(  

  2. # Blogger The Queen B

    Oh, I'm going on a blog vacation for a day or two!  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    Bummer for us! I'll miss your daily posts Kristi!!  

  4. # Blogger Ramona

    It would figure that the one month that I could have come here each and every day to read all of your INTERESTING posts, would be the month I was computerless. Oh well. I have lots of reading to do now!
    As soon as I start taking some pics of the new digs, I will post them. I think I need a new camera, mine is acting finicky these days.  

  5. # Blogger Christine

    Aww, I'll miss you. But understand completely as I'm a once a week blogger anyway. Shame on me and chew on Isabella's cheeks for me.  

  6. # Blogger Christine

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  7. # Blogger M

    oh no! I so enjoy reading everyday!!!  

  8. # Blogger Geekwif

    Congratulations on completing the challenge! Enjoy your days off. You deserve them!  

  9. # Blogger sunShine

    Congrats for posting everyday. It was something I knew I could not do.  

  10. # Blogger Leslie

    Dood. Thank gawd the pressure's off. I mean, I totally had to, like, check yer blog every day .  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly