Weekend Cat Blogging

This is my very-late-in-the-weekend contribution to Weekend Cat Blogging.

We had an amazing few days of unseasonably warm weather here in NY. It's been sunny and warm (well into the 60s, which is unheard of here in snow country in November). And Claudia likes to take advantage of any and all sunlight by working on her tan. And she doesn't use sunblock either.

3 Responses to “Weekend Cat Blogging”

  1. # Blogger Mommy to One

    Cute kitty!!!! Glad you got some nice weather there in NY.  

  2. # Blogger Leslie

    Oh, I would envy your warm weather, except we actually got a beautiful blanket of snow out here today. It really was perfect for kicking off the holiday season and mood!  

  3. # Blogger Ramona

    I'm loving the mild weather as much as Claudia is!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly