You're on Notice!

This is one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile, so inspired by L, I decided to create my own. 'Cause, you know, I'm never short on things to bitch about on this blog.


Want to create your own? Go here.

8 Responses to “You're on Notice!”

  1. # Blogger The Queen B

    Okay, that's just hysterical!

    Guess what?!?! I too HATE those darn magnetic stickers and want to just rid the world of them!!  

  2. # Blogger Dawn

    This is too cool! I created my own list (look, I've been inspired to blog!). Check it out:
    www.coloradofoodie.blogspot.com  

  3. # Blogger Leslie

    "Close talkers" made me laugh my funny Muppet laugh.  

  4. # Blogger Shannon

    Both close talkers and pet breeders--yay! And of course, everything else you've mentioned.  

  5. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    I love it! I just made my own "On Notice" list - but I'll probably wait until next week to post it....

    Fun!  

  6. # Blogger sunShine

    too funny. CLOSE TALKERS, especially those with bad breath, gag!  

  7. # Blogger Kristi

    Princess-I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    Dawn-I love yours too!

    L-hee-hee.

    Shannon-Great minds think alike.

    Hopeful Mother-I can't wait to read yours.

    Sunshine-So gross, aren't they?  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly