WCB #54

This weekend it's supposed to be in the 90s for both Saturday and Sunday. And when you're a big, hairy mound like Chubbie, heat is not a good thing. Her warm-weather pose is pictured below. She beaches herself in the middle of the living room floor, belly up, and before drifting off to hazy dreamland, she begs to be shaved.

Poor Chubbie. Anyone want to come over and spritz her down?

For other pictures of cute kitties, check out Clare's over at Eat Stuff.

9 Responses to “WCB #54”

  1. # Blogger Jelly

    I have a big kitty too! How big is poor Chubbie? It's getting warm here too, and my cat lies in front of me while we're sleeping - taking full advantage of the fan (while blocking me from its air!)  

  2. # Blogger boo_licious

    yeah, my kitties roll around the floor to try and get cool. Poor Chubbie! Hope cool weather comes yr way soon.  

  3. # Blogger Sarah and Tiggy

    What a fluff ball. I love calicos.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    poor poor claudia  

  5. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  6. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    I love the colors on Chubbie.

    I can't relate with the cat, but our dog loves to lay on our tile entryway or in front of the fireplace when he's warm.

    Hope you're doing well, and Rich had a great Father's Day!  

  7. # Blogger Binulatti

    Poor Chubster. She needs a tuna flavored sno-cone.  

  8. # Blogger Kristi

    Jelly-Chubbie is really more fur than fat, although it doesn't look that way! She's about 11 pounds, I think. And your kitty sounds like one smart little fan hog!

    Boo-Me too! Thanks for stopping by.

    SweetSarahJ-She's a total fluff ball, and leaves her "evidence" all over the house.

    Hopeful Mother-Thanks! She's a very pretty girl. And Rich had a good father's day-we set up the nursery, which was a fun experience. :)

    Karrie-She would wolf that down in two bites!  

  9. # Blogger Shannon

    Has she discovered the joys of cooling off by laying in the sink or tub? That's what my super-furry cats used to do! My friend Jud has two Persians who actually run and hang out in the ATTIC during the hot weather. Very bizaare.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly