Some More Things

I've just added 40 more "things" to my "100 Things About Me" list. You can find the updated list here. Someday I'll have the full 100, right?

I just want to say thank you to everyone who left me such kind comments regarding my last post. My friends, both "real-life" and "blogosphere," will help get me through IVF. I know it. Hopefully, my posts once I start the cycle won't become too depressing. I'm prone to negative thinking regarding my fertility issues, although I like to call it realism.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

2 Responses to “Some More Things”

  1. # Blogger Ramona

    If you need someone to keep you positive and with good thoughts, I'll be there for you!
    Good luck!  

  2. # Blogger Kristi

    Ramona-Thank you. That means a lot to me.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly