Easy Rider's New Ride

Isabella loves playing outside. The fact that she's able to play outside everyday she's at preschool is one of the reasons I chose her school. Kids spend far too much time plunked in front of entertainment centers, video games, and computers, and even though I like a good marathon of Real Housewives of Orange County just as much as the next reality-tv-addicted girl, getting my kids outside, active, and running around is important to me.

Bike-riding is one of Isabella's favorite outdoor activities, and she loved her first bike.

Here she is riding it last September.



When I pulled it out for her about a month ago when we were experiencing some warm, early-spring weather, it was clear she had outgrown her tricycle. Her knees were brushing the handlebars when she peddled.

So, I am thrilled to be doing a review for a new "big girl" bike for Isabella from CSN Stores. They sell a huge variety of products at great prices from over 200 sites. Stay tuned for my review coming soon!

2 Responses to “Easy Rider's New Ride”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Congrats! Very jealous. :)

    I hope you and Isabella both love the new bike.  

  2. # Blogger Jesser

    Totally ... get outside. Get moving. Get out of my hair. ;) We don't get out as much as we'd like ... life keeps getting in the way. I need to make it a priority this summer though.


    This is funny since Matt discovered while we were at Wal*Mart yesterday that Tabby can pedal a bike, I've heard nothing but talk about what bike he's getting her. I am encouraging him to let her try to ride her Dora tricycle (which has never fit her), but he might be too excited. ;)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly