The Walking Ham



Both twins are now fully mobile.

Pray

For

Me.

15 Responses to “The Walking Ham”

  1. # Blogger Sunny

    Oh man, your life is SO over.

    Sorry.





    (He's soooo cute though.) :)  

  2. # Blogger Nonnie

    Good luck! Maybe it won't be too bad with two walkers. I think the beginnings of crawling is the real hurdle...going from immobile to mobile is crazy!  

  3. # Blogger In Due Time

    Seriously, how do you not stand to eat up his chin? So fricking cute! Walking or not.

    I'm on my knees right now, praying.  

  4. # Blogger Jeni

    Oh my, maybe you can just link the two of them together so at least you can be assured that the trouble is relagated to one area?  

  5. # Anonymous Ness at Drovers Run

    That is the cutest thing!! I love how you can see him working out the whole, "ooh must keep head upright, and balance!" thing.

    SO CUTE!  

  6. # Blogger Mel

    Congratulations !!!


    and condonlences..... :-)  

  7. # Blogger Mel

    that should be condolences...but i think you got it right? ;-)  

  8. # Blogger Jesser

    LOL. I love it!! He is too stinkin cute. And yes, I will pray for you. But maybe a Vodka delivery would be just as effective? ;)  

  9. # Blogger Mom24

    Ummm, congratulations??? Honestly I'd be terrified, but he is pretty darn adorable. :)  

  10. # Blogger Mom24

    At least when you go to the park this spring and summer they won't be crawling all over the place--yuck!  

  11. # Blogger Heather

    God bless you. All hell is breaking loose right now, isn't it?  

  12. # Blogger Sarah P.

    I love the expression on his face the longer he walks; almost like he can't believe it. Adorable!

    Prayers on their way! ;)  

  13. # Blogger Andrew

    More like ham and au gratin potatoes and chocolate cake! He's adorable. (And knowing how I feel about kids, you know that's said with both difficulty and sincerity.)  

  14. # Anonymous Natalie at Mommy on Fire

    Adorable. I have one that is all over the place. Can't fathom two - but I do have three kids and realized that the sooner I accepted chaos as the norm, the stress lifted a bit...

    I will pray - for sure...  

  15. # Blogger MsGraysea

    That is just the cutest thing ever and watching him makes laugh out loud. Containment is the name of the game and it looks like you have it in control.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly