Wordless Wednesday: The Difference Between Boys and Girls




Pfft. Shoes. Who needs 'em (or a shirt, for that matter) when you look this good?

13 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: The Difference Between Boys and Girls”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Very funny. :-)  

  2. # Blogger Mel

    too true!  

  3. # Blogger Marie

    Exactly!!  

  4. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    Ha!

    Except for Bridget. She has one pair of sneakers and a pair of snow boots.  

  5. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Very true! Girls have it made in the clothing/accessories dept.  

  6. # Blogger Jeni

    Too funny. I am sure he doesn't mind the disparity :)  

  7. # Blogger In transit

    Love it!!
    Personally, if I were to do the same, my post would be: Photo 1 - Daughter's (Is nowhere near even walking!), and Photo 2 - Mum's. Too sad!!  

  8. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    It's sad, but true...  

  9. # Blogger beagle

    I have never seen such a large collection of pink shoes! LOL

    And he is CUTE!  

  10. # Blogger Damselfly

    He sure doesn't look as though he minds! What a great smile he has.

    Are those Canadian maple leaf shoes I see?  

  11. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    Too funny! This is great!  

  12. # Blogger In Due Time

    LOL Little Nicholas!!

    Looooooovvveee Miss Luci's shoes. I might have to borrow a few.  

  13. # Blogger Jesser

    Yes... I am already seeing this. Haha. He is such a cutie.  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly