Brothers and Sisters






Saccharine displays of sibling affection such as these bore the you-know-what out of me. I refused to participate on principle.

Now please excuse me while I nap.

6 Responses to “Brothers and Sisters”

  1. # Blogger In Due Time

    So Sweet!

    Sorry I haven't commented this week.. I've been extremely sick.

    Kiddos are looking adorable, as always. :-)  

  2. # Anonymous Lis Garrett

    Whoop! I do believe you will have to watch out for that little Luci, Miss Sassy Pants. ;-)

    Adorable photos all around!  

  3. # Blogger Mom24

    Those are SO cute! Thanks for sharing them. Luci's adorable too.  

  4. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    What great pics! Very cute! All of them.  

  5. # Blogger In transit

    Ha ha ha. Luci, you're funny!  

  6. # Blogger Damselfly

    Oh, the cuteness! Makes me want to imagine them five years from now....  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly