Hand Me My Leather

Today is Interrupted Wanderlust's 3rd anniversary.

I write this blog as stress-relief. I write it to preserve memories that I would otherwise forget, milestones that deserve documentation, and the everyday mundane moments that make up my life. I'm am still surprised that people comment here, day after day. It's humbling, to say the least.

When I look back over the past three years of blogging, I can't help but think that although I certainly am biased, I have some of the best readers in the blogosphere. Honestly, the support, encouragement, and hilarity you've offered here over the years means more to me than you'll ever know.

Since I've a giver (Sometimes. Okay, almost never, but still...), I've decided to dig up a little something I did on my blog's 1st anniversary, because I'm original like that.

In honor of my blog's 3rd anniversary, I'm offering you the opportunity to once again ask me any question you wish. If you've been reading here awhile, you know I'm pretty honest and open, so I'll agree to answer (almost) anything.

So, as I watch my mailbox for the influx of assless leather chaps (the traditional 3rd anniversary gift is leather, of course), let's hear it.

What do you want to know?

11 Responses to “Hand Me My Leather”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay, whats the best gift you've ever received? You have to be totally materialistic here, you can't say, "My kids" or anything NOBLE like that okay?  

  2. # Blogger Marie

    Happy day, Kristi! Wow... 3 years!  

  3. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Happy Blogaversary!! The assless chaps are on their way...

    OK, tell me: what would your dream home have to have and where would it be?

    What's your favorite book?

    Favorite time of the year?  

  4. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    Three whole years? Congratulations!

    Question...question...hmmm...I'm going to be frightfully unorginal and ask - if you had 48 hours to yourself, what would you do?  

  5. # Blogger My Wombinations

    hehe:) I am going to be edgy and ask a question about your past. How many serious relationships did you have prior to the hubs?  

  6. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Congrats on three years!
    Can you do any accents or great impersonations? What are they and why or how did you choose them?  

  7. # Blogger Jesser

    Congrats on 3 years!
    I will ask you the same stupid questions I ask everyone ... ignore me if I've asked them of you before:

    1. What is your dream house like?
    2. What do you make for dinner (a typical weeknight dinner)?  

  8. # Blogger Lollipop Goldstein

    I had no clue about the assless chaps. That is enough incentive to write for another year!

    Congratulations :-)  

  9. # Blogger Chastity

    OK, the similarities are getting SCARY!! Today is also my blogiversary! 4 years today.

    Question: If you couldn't live in the state you live now, where would you move and why?  

  10. # Blogger Don Mills Diva

    Three years? Wow!

    What's your most embarassing moment?  

  11. # Blogger Damselfly

    You're a veteran! Happy blogiversary!

    So.... Do you really have a pair of leather chaps?

    Your blog is called Interrupted Wanderlust, so where are some places you would like to go that you haven't already? Or go back to?  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly