Let It Snow...(Please?)

The Christmas craziness is in full swing in my house. My sister arrived from Seattle on Thursday. My mom and #4 arrive today. And the various family celebrations are already under way.

And the snow here in usually snowy upstate NY is nowhere to be found. In fact, the thermometer on my kitchen window this morning reads 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks, global warming!

I'm taking a few days off from blogging, but I'll be back soon after Christmas.

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to my wonderful blog friends. I truly hope you each have a wonderful holiday.

PS: Thank you SO much for all the sleep suggestions. Ella has been doing a bit better these past few days, but still not great. But I know it's only a matter of time before she figures it out.

6 Responses to “Let It Snow...(Please?)”

  1. # Blogger Shannon

    Merry Christmas to your very full, happy household!!  

  2. # Blogger Shannon

    Hey Merry Christmas!! Hey do you think that Ella has an ear infection? Lore acted out like that for about 2 to 3 weeks before I took her to the doc and it was an ear infection... she had no signs of one but no sleep thing... but good luck with it all!!  

  3. # Blogger kenju

    Merry Christmas!  

  4. # Blogger My Wombinations

    Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see those photos of Isabella's first!  

  5. # Blogger Marie

    I'm with Jenny!!

    Hope Ella's first Christmas was fantastic & that you got to sneak away for a nap while all the relatives passed her around!!

    Hey, what'd you end up getting for Rich?  

  6. # Blogger sunShine

    Merry Christmas to you too!  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly