Isabella's First Halloween

Happy Halloween from Isabella! We received an adorable pumpkin costume as a gift when she was born, plus, I couldn't resist getting her a ladybug costume as well. We're headed here for a toddler Halloween party this morning with my friend Marie and her son (and yes, I know she's neither a toddler, nor does she understand in the slightest the concept of Halloween, but mommy wants to see the new museum, and so we're going!). Then, we're headed to her grandma's and aunt's houses for trick-or-treating. What are ya'll up to today?

I am scary and terrifying, and trick-or-treaters will drop to their knees in terror upon seeing this face. Look away now, before my face turns you into a pillar of salt.

Send candy now! Please?

La Cuca Rocha! La Cuca Rocha! La-La-La-La-La-La-La!

What do you mean I bug my eyes out every time the flash goes off? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

12 Responses to “Isabella's First Halloween”

  1. # Blogger M

    OMG that face is too funny! :) Cute!  

  2. # Blogger sunShine

    That is too funny! She is so adorable. Happy Halloween.  

  3. # Blogger Shannon

    Ha! So funny!  

  4. # Blogger Christine

    That face is hilarious! So cute!  

  5. # Blogger Binulatti

    ***Bella cuteness melting Aunt Karrie into a ooey gooey puddle now***  

  6. # Blogger Marie

    LOVE the pics and the captions!! That Ella is such a crack-up. She has beautiful (not bug) eyes in person!

    Can't wait to read your recap on the museum, if you write one. I can sum it up in one word: mayhem. But I'm still glad we went! It was fun going with you guys.  

  7. # Blogger Ramona

    Oh My! That little face is TOO funny!
    Happy trick or treating!  

  8. # Blogger Geekwif

    Oh my gosh, she is way too cute! That first one is just classic.  

  9. # Blogger Jodi

    Cute kid!
    Happy Halloween!
    J.  

  10. # Blogger kenju

    Bless her little scared heart!  

  11. # Blogger Hopeful Mother

    Ella is already a comedienne!  

  12. # Blogger Leslie

    Your l'il baby is hilarious with all those facial expressions! :)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly