Something for Me

Being a CSN Preferred Blogger is a wonderful opportunity for which I'm very grateful. I've been able to order and review some great products for the Triple Threat, but now it might be time to review something for me.

If Nicholas weren't hell-bent on climbing on top of our end tables and catapulting himself into death's path, I might order new ones, because ours are basically wrecked and CSN Stores has some great ones. They have over 200 online stores, so if you need it (or want it), they sell it and will deliver it to you really, really quickly. They also have a great rewards program, so when you create an account and place an order, you receive 3% back on your purchases to spend on future orders.

Instead, I might opt for a pair of shoes or maybe a new bedding set, since mine pre-dates the Reagan era.

And if you're interested in the train table I ordered for Nicholas and Luci's birthday, this is the one I chose.

They are turning 2 in less than 2 weeks!

0 Responses to “Something for Me”

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly