It Doesn't Get Much Scarier Than This

Happy Halloween from my troupe of freaks to you and yours.

(And here's last year's. What a long, strange trip it's been.)

4 Responses to “It Doesn't Get Much Scarier Than This”

  1. # Blogger Mom24

    Too fun. I love Nicholas' eyebrows.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Hilarious!  

  3. # Blogger Mary Finucane

    So awesome!

    btw, is your cake lady a secret?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The boys have asked me to watch these several times each day. Thanks for the entertainment:-) KB  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly