Early Caroling

12 Responses to “Early Caroling”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh my! Look at those little faces - I can practically hear the, er, "music." LOL!  

  2. # Blogger In transit

    LOL. great photo!  

  3. # Blogger Mel

    The boys got a voice and the gals got moves!

    Ha! Strength to ya. I can see the humour in the pic but probably not so much if you been *there* too long.  

  4. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Ooh! Brown! Brown!! :)

    GREAT shot.  

  5. # Blogger kenju

    Fa la la la la, la la la la!! (no doubt(  

  6. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    I remember those days, but only times one. A lovely photo, and I adore those outfits!  

  7. # Blogger Mom24

    Great picture--keep it real. ;-) Hope it gets quieter soon.  

  8. # Blogger Pregnantly Plump

    Looks like you've got quite a little crooner on your hands.  

  9. # Blogger Christine

    So cute! And a great picture. Hope you're holding up well. While I'm usually not a giant fan of the Christmas family shot cards, I think I would be pleased to receive this as one.  

  10. # Blogger Damselfly

    "Silent night?"  

  11. # Blogger beagle

    Love it!
    Two part harmony, I'm sure!  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love it, what adorable
    babies you have there. Bet
    there singing was priceless  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly