Happy Holidays

The holiday craziness in my house begins today. Mamacita arrived this afternoon, and my sister will (hopefully) make it in later tonight from Seattle (her flight was canceled).

I will be making the family rounds for the next few days, visiting various relatives and eating too many Christmas cookies, so I won't have much time to blog. Ah, the joys of divorced parents and in-laws.

I hope your holidays bring you cheer and at least one really good present. That is what the season is all about anyway, right? ;)

I'll be back shortly after Christmas. Until then, happy holidays!

9 Responses to “Happy Holidays”

  1. # Blogger beagle

    I hope you get at least TWO great presents!  

  2. # Blogger kenju

    Merry Christms and Happy New Year to you, Kristi!  

  3. # Blogger sher

    Merry Christmas and big hugs to you, Kristi--and to all your loved ones!  

  4. # Blogger Marie

    Merry Christmas, Kristi & family!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Merry merry Christmas to the lot of you! Tell your mom I said hello! As for Karrie and Jud, I just got an email from Jud last night saying they were on their 7th hour of being stuck at JFK Airport. Oy vey!! I hope they made it in okay.  

  6. # Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com

    Merry Christmas! May it be joyful!  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Have a wonderful holiday!!!

    Lis Garrett
    http://www.MelissaGarrett.wordpress.com  

  8. # Blogger sunShine

    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!  

  9. # Blogger Damselfly

    Merry Christmas -- try to have fun! ;)  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly