Do You See What I See?


My great big baby-rearin' instruction manual tells me that those two white things poking out of Isabella's gums are called teeth. It only took her 15.5 months to get them, but it appears my baby won't be a toothless kindergartner after all.

10 Responses to “Do You See What I See?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    AWWWWWW!!!!

    All she wants for Christmas are her 2 front teeth! ... and she's getting them!

    Sweet! Take lots of pics!

    (can't sign in for some reason...)  

  2. # Blogger Jesser

    WOA ... 15 months? Really? Tabby is 9 months now and still no teeth either and it seems like she spends half her time screaming and rubbing her gums. I may have a similar situation on my hands. She got the top ones first too ... interesting.  

  3. # Blogger Gal on the Go

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Quite the Christmas present!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    WOO HOO!!! I bet she gets them all at once now (bless her sweet little heart). :-)  

  5. # Blogger My Wombinations

    NO WAY!!! Mazel Tov!!  

  6. # Blogger shokufeh

    Congratulations! Welcome to the world of mastication, Isabella!  

  7. # Blogger kenju

    WAY to go, Isabella!!  

  8. # Blogger MsPrufrock

    Hurray Isabella!! From the looks of things she's going to have a full set all at once. Could you please tell Isabella's teeth to have a word with P's molars and tell them to come out already?  

  9. # Blogger beagle

    I see twoo teef!

    Yay!  

  10. # Blogger Laura McIntyre

    Yah for the teeth  

Post a Comment

Quick Snapshot:

  • 34-year-old writer and
    mother to a daughter
    born in August 2006 following
    IVF and girl/boy twins born in October 2008 following FET. Come along as I document the search for my lost intellect. It's a bumpy ride. Consider yourself warned.

  • 100 Things About Me
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Send Me an E-mail

  • "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -Martin Buber

Inside My Suitcase:





Off the Beaten Path:

    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    Design: Lisanne, based on a template by Gecko and Fly